FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OF OIL AND GAS, BONNY, RIVERS STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER
In compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act of 2007,this is to invite interested and reputable contractors to submit bids for the under-listed projects under the Polytechnic 2019 capital budget:
Lot A: Supply of 1 No. Motor Vehicle(SUV)
Lot B: Supply and Installation of Office Furniture and Fittings.
Lot C: Rehabilitation of Hostels and Lecture Halls.
Lot D: Rehabilitation of Water Reticulation System on Campus.
Lot E: Rehabilitation of Electrical Fittings.
Lot F: Supply, Testing and Installation of Medical and Health Equipment.
Lot G: Rehabilitation of Medical and Health Centre.
Lot H: Supply, Testing and Installation of Industrial Safety and Environmental Engineering Technology Laboratory Equipment.
Lot I: Supply,Testing and Installation of Surveying and Geo-informatics Laboratory Equipment.
Lot J: Supply,Testing and Installation of Computer Engineering Technology Laboratory Equipment with accessories.
Lot K: Supply, Testing and Installation of Architectural Technology Laboratory Equipment.
Prospective bidder should submit the following under-listed documents:
- Evidence of Registration of with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC 2and 7.
- Evidence of Company’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2016,2017,2018) valid till 31st December 2019.
- Evidence of Pension Compliance and Certificate expiring on 31st December 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate Valid till 31st December 2019.
- Evidence of NSITF Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Services providers by submission of Interim Registration Report expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017,2018).
- Letter of authorisation from the original manufacturers listed in the approved policy for procurement of health and medical equipment for Tertiary hospital in Nigeria. (for LOT F)
- Letter of Authorisation from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for Lots H, I, J & K;
- A sworn Affidavit:
- that no Director has been convicted in a court of competent jurisdiction for any criminal offence related to fraudulent or corrupt practices or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter;
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any Pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bids are true and correct in particulars.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation/Job Completion Certificates.
- Company’s profile with Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed including copies of their academic and professional qualifications.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with Covering /Forwarding letter under the Company/Firms letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Contact Address, Telephone Number, (preferable GSM No), and email address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Bid documents can be obtained from the office of the Director of Procurement, Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny upon presentation of evidence ofpaymentof non-refundable tender feeof Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) per Lot into TSA through the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and GasRemitaaccount number0120509861019 in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria and Treasury Receipt obtained from the Polytechnic cash office. Evidences of payment must be enclosed in the submitted envelope.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Submission of Technical and Financial Bids is to be made separately in sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘TECHNICAL’’ and FINANCIAL indicating lot in consideration. The separately sealed Technical and Financial Bid should be packed in third sealed envelope properly addressed and submitted to: TheSecretary, Tenders Board Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box on or before 12:00 noon on Monday, 4th of November 2019.
The Technical Bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 4th November 2019 at the main auditorium, Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny in the presence of bidders or their representatives while the Financial bid will be kept unopened. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the submission centre as the Polytechnic will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. Civil Society and Non Governmental Organizations are hereby invited to witness the opening of the Technical Bids.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny reserves the right to verify any or all the claims made by bidders and shall disqualify any Company whose claims are found to be false and other sanctions may apply.
- Only prequalified bidders at technical evaluation stage will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening while financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- This is only an invitation for solicitation to submit and does not bear any financial undertaking on the part of the Institution.
- All enquiries should be made to the office of the Director of Procurement, Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny.
- Submission must be made only in English language and all quotations made in Naira.
Director of Procurement